Step into your Brilliance – Lead with Confidence!
NexLevel Challenge would like to invite you to an upcoming Leadership Brilliance.
Upcoming program details are below – we look forward to seeing you there.
What is Leadership Brilliance?
Leadership Brilliance is a highly interactive and practical leadership training experience that allows leaders to step into their brilliance and better understand how to effectively inspire their team. This experiential program will revolutionize the way you influence others in business, at home and in your community.
In addition to a fun and engaging afternoon in the stunning scenery of Red Lodge Guest Ranch, this leadership training program provides a practical & relevant approach to:
- Understand how effective communication, collaboration and problem solving influences your leadership ability
- Increase awareness around your personal strengths and areas for improvement
- Experience commitment, accountability and vulnerability; all vital for effective leadership
- Expand your personal comfort zone as a means to overcoming fears that impede success
- Build confidence and ability in yourself as an individual, a leader and a team player
Participants will participate in a variety of activities both on the ground and on our high ropes challenge course. There are options for individuals to select their level of participation and you are not required to climb the high ropes to participate.
HR Professionals: This program qualifies for 4 CHRP CPD credits
Future Dates – Not yet Scheduled
(Email email@example.com for more information)
11:15 am: Arrive on site
11:30 am – 4:00 pm: Program (Includes 30 minute lunch)
Red Lodge Ropes Course, located at Red Lodge Guest Ranch, Bowden
Located 1 hour from Calgary & 30 minutes from Red Deer
$249 + GST SPACES LIMITED! (Lunch Included)
$99 + GST Preferred Partners (Call to Register)
firstname.lastname@example.org – ETransfers welcome
What Others are Saying:
“I can honestly say, as a facilitator myself and having been in many team & leadership training programs, NexLevel Challenge is one of the best experiences I have had! The experience covered mindfulness, challenging assumptions, creative thinking, deepening relationships, pushing to new highs and much more. I learned a lot about myself and took copious mental notes to become a better facilitator in my own practice!”
– Jenn Lofgren, Leadership Coach, Incito Consulting