Bridging the Gap between Potential and Performance
“What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
Coaching performance can be highly rewarding, yet coaching itself is not easy and is rarely fun. As a result, managers often avoid investing the time required to coach and empower employees to realize their full potential. Coaching Behavior; Facts & Myths is an engaging presentation.
Today’s business climate requires organizations to aggressively develop managers and leaders from within an organization. This program covers one aspect of effective talent management: how to coach and prepare talent to successfully transition to the next level.
In this engaging and informative session you will:
- Learn some of the neuroscience behind changing behavior
- Discover the difference between tempering behavior and modifying behavior
- Engage in the process of understanding the interplay of different behaviors
- Recognize how to coach behavior-based performance
- Recognize how different combinations of behavioral attributes affect the perceptions of others
- Leave with a blueprint and multiple ideas on how to construct a coaching and mentoring program within your organization